The BOKRA STM32F4xx Lite module is based on the following microcontrollers with the Cortex M4 architecture (extended with FPU):
- STM32F401CBU6 (84MHz, 256KB+64KB)
- STM32F411CEU6 (100MHz, 512KB+128KB)
- STM32F423CHU6 (100MHz, 1500KB+320KB)
The module can accommodate additional 4Mx8 or 16Mx8 flash memory.
Debug Interface - SWD.
Serial interfaces - SPI, I2C, USART, CAN, LIN
External connectors - USB, I2C and mikroBUS.
Input power supply - 5V. The voltage regulator is Microchip's MIC5528, providing 500 mA output current. The module has a RESET button and three LEDs (power and two software-controlled).
The size of the BOKRA STM32F4xx Lite module is 28.6 x 25.4 mm.
The site STMicroelectronics - manufacturer of the microcontroller - indicated that it is designed for a wide range of applications, such as:
- Industrial Applications
- Circuit breakers
- Medical devices
- Electric drives
- Sensor hubs
- Security systems
Easy create and product. All BOKRA STM32F4xx Lite users can easy create compact application solutions and instantly overcome the barrier between prototype and factory production stage of their device.
- Add STM32F4xx MCU power to expansion modules with mikroBUS interface, Grove Systems peripherals and any I2C modules
- Users will have the opportunity to apply any of more than 500 expansion modules with mikroBUS in their developments based on STM32F4xx
- BOKRA STM32F4xx Lite is compatible with Keil MDK and other IDE