The BOKRA LPC824 Lite module is based on a simple and economical microcontroller LPC824M201JHI33 (further - LPC824) with ARM Cortex M0+ architecture. This microcontroller is designed for embedded systems and is a real alternative to 8-bit MCU.
Frequency – 30 MHz. MCU flash memory - 32 kB, RAM - 8 kB. The microcontroller supports up to four I2C (SMBus) interfaces, up to three UART interfaces and up to two SPI. The microcontroller contains 12-bit ADC (speed up to 1.2 Msps). Debug Interface - SWD. External connectors - mikroBUS slot and I2C for I2C Grove Systems peripherals.
BOKRA LPC824 Lite and LPC824 microcontroller pinout are listed in the datasheet in the Specs and Docs section.
Input power supply - 5V. The voltage regulator is Microchip's MIC5528, providing 500 mA output current. The module has a RESET button and three LEDs (power and two software-controlled). The size of the BOKRA LPC824 Lite module is 28.6 x 25.4 mm (MikroElektronika mikroBUS size "S"). Therefore, this LPC824 module is the smallest for this microcontroller in the world.
The LPC824 microcontroller is widely used in the following areas:
- IoT and Indistrial IoT (IIoT)
- Sensors and sensor gateways
- Simple motor control
- Industrial Applications
- Portable and wearable devices
- Game controllers
- Consumer devices
- Fire and security applications
- Climate control
All BOKRA LPC824 Lite users can easy create compact application solutions and instantly overcome the barrier between prototype and factory production stage of their device.
- LPC824 MCU power to expansion modules with mikroBUS interface, Grove Systems peripherals and any I2C modules
- Users will have the opportunity to apply any of more than 500 expansion modules with mikroBUS in their developments based on LPC824
- BOKRA LPC824 Lite is compatible with LPCXpresso IDE v8.2.2 (popular Free Edition), Keil MDK and other IDE